Thanks so much for joining me on the tour for the NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls from Zondervan.
TOUR DATES: DECEMBER 2-16
Click HERE for tour information at I Read with Audra.
About the Bible
Created especially for girls ages 8 to 12, this beautiful Bible provides ample space for young artists to express themselves through coloring and journaling.
Girls can get creative with the detailed, ready-to-color line art surrounding the hundreds of inspiring verses in the NIV Beautiful Word™ Coloring Bible for Girls. This Bible is a perfect gift for a special young girl in your life and will become a cherished keepsake full of personalized creative expressions of faith.
- Hundreds of verses illustrated in ready-to-color line art
- Thicker white paper for enduring note-taking
- Lined, wide margins for notes, reflections, and art
- The complete text of the accurate, readable and clear New International Version (NIV)
- Easy-to-read black-letter text in single-column format
- Lays flat in your hand or on your desk
- Ribbon marker
- Beautifully designed Leathersoft-over-board cover featuring screen-printing and other cover embellishments
- 8-point type size
Using the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV) text makes the Bible accessible and easy-to-read for kids. The NIV is the result of over 50 years of work by the Committee on Bible Translation, who oversee the efforts of many contributing scholars. Representing the spectrum of evangelicalism, the translators come from a wide range of denominations and various countries and continually review new research to ensure the NIV remains at the forefront of accessibility, relevance, and authority. Every NIV Bible that is purchased helps Biblica translate and give Bibles to people in need around the world.
Click HERE to download fun coloring pages.
Click HERE to purchase a copy of this Bible today!
My daughter has seen me read and annotate in my Bibles since she was born. When she was about three, I caught her “writing” all over one of her illustrated Bibles. It made my heart happy because I knew she was trying to be like mommy! When Bella turned 6, she asked for a “real” Bible, so my husband and I bought her a Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for girls. At 6, the Bible was still too advanced for her, but she loved to sit next to me while I was reading and annotating and work in hers. She has written and colored all over her book. All of this to say, my daughter and I have a lot of experience with this fantastic Bible for girls. Having one the past 18 months has been a real blessing to both me and Bella. She is working on creating a foundational relationship with God, and I am loving watching her “annotate” and color.
PROS — What Bella and I like the MOST
- Tons of journaling space! If you write a lot of notes and thoughts and prayers in the side margins of your Bibles, this is a Bible for you.
- Great coloring pages. Some are full-page coloring pages, and some are side-margin coloring spots. All coloring pages illustrate key Bible verses.
- When there are notes at the bottom of a page, they are very helpful. As a mom, I like these notes because they help my daughter understand what she is reading a little better.
- The text is easy to read. I am a fan of ESV translations, but that is way too difficult a translation for my almost-eight-year-old. The NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls is perfect for her. I have Bella read to me, and so far, she hasn’t had any real struggles with the language in this text.
CONS — What Bella and I don’t like
- We don’t have any CONS!
The NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls is an excellent starter Bible for girls, and I highly recommend it. What an excellent gift to give to your daughter or granddaughter this Christmas!
“I received a copy of the NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls from Zondervan (HarperCollins Christian Publishing) for this review. This post is sponsored by Zondervan.”
Click the link below to enter the giveaway.