Copyright: All written and photographic content on christianfictiongirl (dot) blog (with the exception of content directly from the publisher or author) is property of The Christian Fiction Girl and may not be copied or reproduced in any fashion. The only exception is of course sharing the entire blog post via social media and/or quoting portions of the post when it is shared. Authors may freely use the graphics quotes I create for their books, but I retain the rights to those graphics.
Images: Other than images created by Nicole Santana and/or The Christian Fiction Girl, all other images on this blog are the property of their respective owners. All possible effort has been made to give a source credit to images when applicable, but regardless The Christian Fiction Girl claims no credit for any image on this site other than those created by me as already indicated. If there is an image belonging to you that appears on this website and you would like it removed, please contact me at cfgbloggerbookgiveaways (at) gmail (dot) com with a link to the image to take down and I will promptly do so.
Giveaways: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Each giveaway is open ONLY to those who enter through the Rafflecopter form I provide, and who are 18 years or older as of the date of the entry. The giveaway is open to U.S. only (unless otherwise indicated), and is void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions as final and binding as it relates to the content.
- Giveaway Period: Unless otherwise stated, a giveaway’s entry period is four-five days. Entries will be accepted on the day the contest begins until the Rafflecopter form closes to entries, usually at noon PST on the giveaway end date.
- How to Enter: See Eligibility Terms.
- Prizes: Winners will receive the prize or prizes as stated on the blog. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the sponsor. NO cash or other prize substitution will be permitted except at sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including (without limitation) any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. NO substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for cash equivalent by winners is permitted.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners of each giveaway will be selected in a random drawing through Rafflecopter. The winner or winners will be notified via email as soon as possible after the giveaway ends. The winner will have one week to notify the sponsor and supply his/her mailing address. The Christian Fiction Girl or its sponsors shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to check email, receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings, or for the winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless The Christian Fiction Girl and its sponsors for liability, mail loss, illness, injury, death, litigation, claim of damage that may occur (directly or indirectly), whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I often receive free books (whether egalleys, ARCs, or paperbacks) from publishers, authors, and publicity groups in exchange for only my honest review. I am not required to write a positive review, nor any review for that matter. The opinions I express are always my own. Reviews of books which I received free in anticipation of a review will be indicated as such at the beginning of that particular post. Otherwise, the book was part of my personal collection or borrowed from a Library.
I AM NEVER PAID FOR A REVIEW THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE.
I am NOT a participant in an affiliate program. Direct links that I use to Amazon, Barnes and Nobles, CBD, Goodreads, publishers, authors, etc., are NOT affiliate links and will not generate income for The Christian Fiction Girl. The links are simply meant to help the authors and the publishers in their book sales.
I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”